Foreign-owned company expansion business support business
- Foreign-owned company (at least 50% of capital investment is from an overseas company)
- Company engaged in at least one of "pharmaceutical," "medical equipment," "renewable energy," or "robotics" industries (regardless of products/parts/ provision of technologies).
- A company trying to set up an office, production facilities, or research facilities within Fukushima Prefecture.
Main costs covered by subsidy
- New rental costs for business facilities, and utilities costs
- Outsourcing fees to management consultants
- Costs related to establishing and registering a Japanese company, and acquiring the correct residence status for employees etc
Subsidy amount,Subsidy rate
¥28 million per company
Commerce, Industry, & Labour Department, Medical Production Concentration Promotion Office, Fukushima Prefectural Government